[Last update 20-05-2020]
We would like to inform you how we deal with COVID-19 in the oldest hotel in our country. In accordance with the measures announced by the government, we follow the guidelines of the RIVM to prevent contamination or transmission of COVID-19.
The following measures specifically:
- Keep at least 1.5 meters away from our colleagues and other guests.
- There should be no health risks before visiting our hotel / restaurant. We check this with telephone reservations and upon entry.
- Wash your hands regularly and / or use our ECOLAB hand disinfection points. These are spread through our monumental buildings at the contact points.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow and use paper tissues.
- (Hand) contact points are frequently cleaned by our housekeeping staff.
- Restaurant Hemingway is closed until May 31, 2020. June 1, 2020 we open our doors again for our guests.
- Hemingway is closed until May 31, 2020. June 1, 2020 we open our doors again for our guests.
- Hemingway restaurant is open 7 days a week for lunch & dinner from June 1, 2020.
- Grand Hotel de Draak stays open 7 days a week.
- For our hotel guests we can provide breakfast, lunch or dinner (on request) through room service.
- Our fitness and wellness is closed until September 1, 2020.
- Hotel and restaurant bookings can be canceled free of charge due to the force majeure clause.
- We will closely follow the RIVM guidelines regarding the further developments of COVID-19.
- Visit the RIVM website for all (national) measures.
If you have any questions, please call us, tel. 0164-252050. The reception is available 24 hours. We look forward to receiving you as our guest!
With kind regards,
Grand Hotel de Draak