[Latest update 08-04-2020]
We would like to inform you how we deal with COVID-19 in the oldest hotel in the Netherlands. In accordance with the measures announced by the Cabinet, we follow the guidelines of the RIVM to prevent contamination or transmission of COVID-19.
The following measures specifically:
- Keep a minimum of 1.5 meters distance from our colleagues and other guests.
- Wash your hands frequently and / or use our ECOLAB hand sanitizers.
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow and use paper tissues.
- (Hand) contact points will be frequently cleaned by our housekeeping department.
- Grand Hotel de Draak remains open until further notice from the Dutch government / RIVM.
- Restaurant Hemingway is closed. Guests with a reservation for Restaurant Hemingway until April 28 will be contacted by our reception.
- Hotel and restaurant bookings can be cancelled free of charge due to the force majeure.
- For our hotel guests we can provide breakfast, lunch or dinner (upon request) through roomservice.
- Our fit – and wellness is closed.
- For reservations with arrival after April 28, guests are not yet actively approached.
- We will closely follow the RIVM guidelines regarding the further developments of COVID-19.
- For the most recent RIVM guidelines check their website.
If you have any questions, please call us, tel. 0164-252050. For the time being, the reception is available. In the background, our employees continue to prepare for this spring, in which we hope to welcome you again.
Grand Hotel de Draak